Friday, April 18, 2014

NPR Sex Talk

Do you frequently listen to National Public Radio?  If you've listened to hosts like Ira Glass or local hosts on your listener-supported station, then this is for you.

This is my idea of a future National Public Radio host getting lucky on a college graduate weekend in Vegas:

"Yes, yes.  You like that tumescent male organ, don't you?  Don't you?  I'm awaiting your response.  Please answer and then could you fondle my testicles?  I'd greatly appreciate that."

Being a Vegas hook-up, the encounter might end with "The money is on the dresser.  Right next to my PBS tote bag."

Not all of them, but a few of the NPR hosts sound way too whitebread.  Can you imagine what Ira Glass would sound like during a hot "Who's your daddy" moment?  Or, in the NPR fashion, a "Who's your father figure" moment? Wow.

Maybe that could be one of his shows.  "Hi.  I'm Ira Glass.  Next on This American Life, I get my freak on! Bitch!"  That would be the episode that would actually make millions of us working class African-Americans want to listen to the show.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Colman Domingo in RUSTIN

In the first ten minutes of Steven Spielberg's LINCOLN, we see Daniel Day-Lewis as Abraham Lincoln talking to two Black soldiers on a Ci...